Three Sisters Island
Three Sisters Islands are located along the southeast side of Goat Island, just beyond the Canada/U.S. border in Niagara Falls. Three historic walking bridges link Goat Island to the Three Sisters Islands. Apart from these three islands there is one more small island exists.
The Sister Islands were named after the three daughters (Asenath, Angeline and Celinda Eliza) of General Parkhurst Whitney, who was an American commander during the War of 1812. Later he became a very successful businessman and owned the Cataract Hotel in Niagara Falls, New York.
The name of the first island is ASENATH, the second one is callled ANGELINE, the third island is called CELINDA ELIZA. The fourth island is named after their Little Brother SOLON.