Niagara Adventure Theater
Welcome to the Niagara Adventure Theater located within the Niagara Falls State Park, New York.
You can watch thrilling adventure movies or movies featuring the local Niagara Falls or animated holiday films. Learn about the explorers and settlers of Niagara and the daredevils who was ready, willing and able to go over the falls or walk over the falls for a few brief minutes of fame.
The Niagara Adventure Theater, a 314-seat auditorium with stadium seating features films in various languages including English, French, and Japanese for the wide range of visitors. You will witness Niagara Falls incredible stories and history that would otherwise take a lifetime to experience.
No doubt, a great movie at the Niagara Adventure Theater is great way to relax after a busy day of sightseeing. Your Niagara Falls vacation is not complete without a visit to see the Niagara Adventure Movie.
- 314 seats
- Wheelchair accessible seating
- 45 foot screen (IWERKS projection system)
- Digital Dolby surround sound
- Complimentary headsets for Spanish, Mandarin, and Korean
Schedule of Show times:
- March 12 – April 30 --> 10:15am to 4:15pm (Daily)
- May 1 – June 15 --> 9:30am to 5pm (Sun – Fri) / 9:30am to 7:15pm (Sat)
- June 16 – Sept 4 --> 9:30am – 8pm (Sun – Thur) / 9:30am – 8:45pm (Fri – Sat)
- Sept 5 – Oct 9 --> 9:30am to 5pm (Sun – Fri) / 9:30am to 8:45pm (Sat)
- Oct 10 – Oct 31 --> 9:30am to 5pm (Daily)
- Nov 1 – Dec 31 --> 10:15am to 4:15pm (Daily)
Theater Admission Rates:
- Adults: $12.00
- Children (6-12 years): $8.00
- 5 & Under Free
- Discounts available for Group Tours and Educational Groups.